Reporting to the Director of Rentals – this Projects Manager position is responsible for leading the successful delivery of ADI Rental Product Build Projects to ensure successful completion and handover of the product to the Rentals Department and deliver a high standard of operational structure.
Responsibilities include - Product build, budgets, development and ownership of project, liaising with manufacturers and suppliers – conception to commissioning. Manufacture of existing products and development of new. Also, redevelop, adapt or improve existing products. Project manage major repairs and upkeep to existing fleet
- Responsibity for the coordination and logistics of your Projects on a day to day basis.
- Interact with the Rentals team to assist with project specification and innovation.
- Total supplier project Management from initial handover from the Rentals team through to commissioning of the project to include establishing and acting as a central communication point.
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects in house and on site.
- Working in a professional manner at all times to promote the company profile & minimise costs wherever possible.
- Work in a planned and organised way to ensure cost effectiveness with suppliers.
- Ensure systems and procedures are adhered to & documented where appropriate at all stages of the project.
- Responsible for Health & Safety and ensuring that requirements are adhered to on projects to a satisfactory standard, including the completion of all relevant documentation including method and risk assessments
- Organise and deliver all elements of projects from supplier selection to fabrication, project commissioning, snagging and hand over to the Rentals team.
- Coordinate both direct and indirect labour on site as required to facilitate project delivery
- Communicate and manage the involvement of any other Departments required to be involved in the Project.
- Relationship building within the immediate team and other departments within the Company
- Regular communications to key team members and line manager.
- Update and maintain records and asset management system in a timely manner.
- Over 3 years Proven Hands-On Project Management skills in a previous role
- Proven track record in delivering multiple projects on time and within budget
- Good engineering competence and the ability to interpret technical drawings e.g. CAD
- Experience in Steel Fabrication/coach-building Industry would be an advantage.
- A sound basic electrical competence to enable an understanding of the product.
- An understanding of LED would be useful but by no means essential.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work under pressure in an often changing environment.
- Can work occasional weekends as and when required.
- Director of Rentals
- Project Managers & Technicians
- Rentals Administrator
- Central point of contact to all clients from Sales Handover until formal handover to the client on completion of the project.
- External Suppliers
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV along with your salary expectations to email@example.com