EXCITING FREELANCE OPPORTUNITIES AT ADI!
ADI have a rich history in stadium LED and broadcast services, stretching back to 1997. Our products and services have evolved to meet the needs of the modern stadium, providing clubs and sports associations a solid platform on which to deliver immersive fan engagement both within the stadium and beyond.
This enables us to provide a full match day service to our partner clubs, creating dynamic, unique content remotely delivered to fans throughout the stadium.
We currently have exciting freelance opportunities for Freelance Ingest Operators to work on contracts within the football industry. You will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and setting up recordings for multiple football matches
- Speaking with external clients to facilitate routes and checks at football stadia
- Recording and monitoring of football matches
- Delivery of complete match recordings to various clients after full time whistle
Culture is super important to us at ADI, so you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A strong track record in media and/or sport
- A good knowledge of football
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard-working and can-do attitude
An understanding of routing and video feeds would be an advantage, but is not essential.
We are committed to delivering equality of opportunity across all parts of our business, and increasing the diversity in our workforce. You may be a current student, recent graduate or retired professional with the skills we require – or simply someone who would like the freedom and flexibility to working mid-week evenings and weekends. More important is your drive, self-motivation and desire to achieve results – and your ability to make a positive contribution to our match day team.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter in application to Graham.Keyte or give him a call on 07798 554274.