Our LED Installations team work in a hands-on environment to create lifetime solutions for our customers, drawing on a unique range of in-house services, including design, LED screen manufacture, installation, production, delivery and maintenance to ensure our customers enjoy the maximum value from their screen.
The Role –
- Proven ‘End to End’ Project Management experience within a previous role, from Sales Handover to Commissioning and Client Sign Off, (Inc. groundwork’s, steel fabrication to follow up Service and Maintenance)
- High level of Technical & IT Systems awareness in an electronics environment.
- Excellent Planning and Organisational skills both off-site and on-site.
- Adherence to systems and processes to ensure H&S, cost control
Personal Qualities –
- You will want to work hard! What we do is exciting and fun!
- You will be passionate about delivering to each client an outstanding product with a seamless and efficient installation, and potentially be involved in delivering multiple projects.
- You will have good communication skills dealing with customers, suppliers and internal partners;
- You will understand the importance and responsibility of delivering to strict deadlines in line with Company project plans.
- You will understand the importance of working within a team and delivering a top class service.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV along with your salary expectations to Jackie Walkerdine: email@example.com